Sunday, September 20, 2015

September Update

Hello everyone,
So, it's still been quiet on the blog lately, sorry about that. There is still SO MUCH happening right now! I am currently working on external exams and balancing it with show work. Some of it I still can't talk about, but I should be able to soon. So exciting!

Last month I was in the Oxford Wearable Arts event. I wore the Geometric Reflection garment one last time and it was a lot of fun. There was such a variety of designs and a lot of work that went into the show.

Here is just a quick snap of part of the show:

There are three fashion events coming up later this month and in early October. Tomorrow something very exciting is happening so I hope to keep you posted on this!

I have set up a new twitter, it is partially linked with my Stardoll account there but I am currently posting work in progress shots of the garments to be featured in Canterbury Fashion Week. I am about halfway done with the collection so there is still a lot more to come! Click here to have a look.

I have also updated the Facebook page! The banner for this blog is also being worked on so that should be up soon.

Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and support. The year isn't even over yet and still it has well surpassed my initial beliefs of what can be acheived. Love you all 

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!! your so much hardworking girl wish u good luck i love your blog so much

    ReplyDelete